This Gaggenau ex-display induction hob has been installed in the K&M showroom but has never been used. Therefore, it is in excellent conditions and ready to be of service for any kitchen.
In other words, this is an excellent full surface induction built-in glass ceramic hob in perfect conditions.
Key features of the Gaggenau ex-display induction hob:
- One single big cooking surface
- Free positioning of cookware
- Use with all sizes and formats of cookware
- TFT touch display for an intuitive control of all functions
- Max. power output for big cookware of up to 4. 4 kW
- Precision crafting of 3 mm stainless steel
- For surface mounting with a visible edge or for flush mounting
- Combines perfectly with other Vario appliances of the 400 series
- One unique cooking surface of 2800 cm².
- Place up to 4 items of cookware simultaneously on the cooktop.
- Easy to use colour graphic TFT touch display with use indications.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
Features. The Gaggenau ex-display induction hob also features the following:
- Booster function.
- Individual pot detection.
- Cooking timer for each cooking position.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Power management.
- Main switch.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Display cleaning protection.